The Wild Crest organizes game views in the Corbett
National Park conducted by professional wild life guides in an open gypsy.
- Four forest zones, can be visited- Jhirana and Sitabani (Round the
year) Bijrani and Lohachaur (From 1 Oct to 30 June)
- Canter Safari in Dhikala Zone (From 15 Nov. to 15 June) Only by
Project Tiger's conducted Canter Safari, which can be managed if prior
information available with ID proof.
- Time of jeep safari, there are two safaris that can be taken in a
Morning - from 6 A.M. to 10 A.M.
Evening - from 2 P.M. to 6 P.M.
- Maximum 6 persons can accommodate in one gypsy with one government
guide. There is a limit in the number of gypsies that can enter the
forest in a day. Therefore we advice you to book gypsy safari in
advance. Morning safari can be booked in advance. Evening safari can not
be booked in advance and has to be taken at the spot on first come first
- To make advance booking, names, age and gender of all persons is
required. Also ID card number of any one member, per gypsy is required,
who with ID card will accompany at the time of going to safari. For
Foreigners Name, age, gender, passport number and nationality are
required for all the guests, visiting in one gypsy.
- Specific trails for vehicle are maintained to enable guest to watch
wildlife at Corbett. Taking a nature guide with each gypsy is
compulsory, to help tourists spot wild life and make sure that they do
not lose their way inside the forest. Driving off track is not allowed
for reason of safety.